WiLB opens doors and fuels leadership growth by creating inclusive and supportive communities dedicated to developing women globally of all ages. We know that even in success, there are struggles and challenges and the growth opportunities from sharing these learnings builds stronger and more resilient women leaders. We provide the forum for the open and honest sharing and for the exchange of inspiring ideas and innovations to move greater numbers of women into leadership roles both corporately and as entrepreneurs in their communities.
We are Canada’s premier interactive learning and development conference designed for women leaders, and we’re passionate about cultivating leaders of all ages, inspiring them to lead with integrity, and helping them connect in magical ways.
WiLB and Born2Lead Move Women Leaders of All Ages Forward
The 11th annual Women in Leadership and Business (WiLB) Conference is a national 2.5-day interactive learning and connecting conference located on the edge of the falls at The Sheraton on the Falls Hotel from October 20-22, 2019. We are committed to leadership and business development for leaders of all ages and abilities. We bring the very best people together for aspirational messages, practical approaches and plenty of time to learn from each other, develop new skills by “doing” and make lasting connections to Grow your Business and Advance your Career!
What Sets Us Apart?
- WiLB + Born2Lead (B2L) Conferences running in harmony. There is NO other conference anywhere that brings together emerging leaders with senior leaders and offers tailored programming to both streams so that both leave as stronger leaders.
- We value leaders of all ages and genders – we are the only women’s conference geared to leaders of all ages. And we also include men because they need to be part of the solution.
- We encourage action and high engagement – we are a community dedicated to learning and development and we ensure there are takeaways that translate over into the real world.
- We promote inclusiveness and collaboration – we create a community that cultivates deeper connections and authentic relationships.
- We build partnerships and brand collaborations. We work closely with our sponsors and partners to create unique experiences that engage our delegates in a meaningful way.