Into the Arena: Negotiation Skills In Practice
Join us for a live “negotiation in action” session where we have realistic scenarios that will push you gently into the arena. We share tips and strategies and then you try them and find out what works for you. We offer live coaching and take multiple opportunities to see different ways that one scenario could play out. Call this your learning laboratory…and let’s face it, when you really have to negotiate, you often don’t have the luxury of time and feedback. Here are some of the questions we will tackle together:
- How do you get others to “buy-in”?
- How can you avoid being taken advantage of in negotiations without creating an impasse?
- How can you overcome objections?
- How to be more persuasive, get what you want and help others get what they want?
- How do you know when to make the first offer, when to say yes and when to walk away?
Why you want to join this session? (Maximum 30 people)
- Learn to take control of a negotiation
- Learn to deal with different personalities in a negotiation
- Create value for your organization by learning to negotiate better deals
- Learn skills that you can pass on to your employees to help them gain confidence in the area of negotiating
- Minimize missed opportunities through poor negotiating
- Optimize problem solving by widening the lens of resolution
- Save time, money and stress by learning to resolve conflicts through negotiation rather than more costly and time consuming litigation or grievances
Space is limited – Click here to get your tickets!