Who Will You Be When You Shatter Your Barriers? Register Below For April 15-17 and Find Out!
At Our Interactive Conference You Will Learn:
– 7 Steps to Getting Results and Making an Impression at Trade Shows
– Learn how to Master the Art of Transition
– Learn your Energy Drivers to Gain Greater Energy and Accelerate your results
– How to apply innovative thinking to harness brain power and creative potential
– How to captivate your audience with stories that make an impact
– How to get into your State of Flow, where you are at Peak Performance.
– How to get your inner critic out of your way
– Secret to a Business That Runs Without You: Get things done without exhausting yourself
– How to Work Visually to Align Teams and Accelerate Results
– How to Leverage your Best Strengths
– Realigning & Reigniting the Power of Your Team
– How to infuse Vision, passion, energy and good intentions into what you do
– The Branding Effect: 3 Facts, 4 Fears, 5 Mindset Shifts and 6 Personal Branding Strategies That Will Change Your Life!
– Interactive Mastermind for Women in Leadership & Business
– How to communicate a clear message in high-stake situations. Learn how to structure your thoughts, get to the point fast and always be remembered
– The Art of Negotiation
– What is your WHY? Discover your legacy. What do I want to be remembered for?
– The Art of Negotiation. How to achieve more with your efforts.
All-In Conference pass
WiLB All-In Conference passes are supported by our amazing sponsors and partners, two nights accommodation at White Oaks, your stay includes all pre-conference booster workshops and opening reception on Sunday evening, all keynotes, workshops and plenary sessions, breakfast, lunch and all-day refreshment breaks, Monday night Dine with Speakers Reception, free wireless internet, free parking, access to exhibitor area, and the always-popular conference SWAG Bag. You will also receive a full list of all other delegates, exhibitors and sponsors in attendance.
Full Conference pass
WiLB Full Conference passes are supported by our amazing sponsors and partners, includes Pre-Conference Booster workshops and opening reception on Sunday evening, all keynotes, workshops and plenary sessions, breakfast, lunch and all-day refreshment breaks, free wireless internet, free parking, access to exhibitor area, and the always-popular conference SWAG Bag. You will also receive a full list of all other delegates, exhibitors and sponsors in attendance.
Born To Lead is a one-day conference for 250 young leaders (ages 16-21). Born To Lead delegates integrate with WiLB for keynotes, interactive sessions and networking opportunities. Great mentor relationships start here. The conference’s goals are to provide future leaders with tangible, actionable workshops that will contribute to their leadership and personal development, influence their career path and advancement, and to model and include them in a professional leadership conference.
Dine with Speakers
Join thought leaders and conference speakers for a cocktail reception, a delicious meal, music and great conversation. You’ll share then evening festivities at an the newly created “Play Reserve” – this stylish new event space is hidden away beside both LIV and Play. This is your chance to make real business connections and hear more from your favourite speaker over the course of a great evening. The casual atmosphere allows you to relax, enjoy, and connect deeply with other women who are passionate about business and leadership.
Post-Conference Session: Into the Arena: Negotiation Skills In Practice, Cherolyn Knapp.
You’ve taken a few days off to invest in you at WiLB, and the learning isn’t done yet! You negotiate every day with customers, suppliers, colleagues, business associates and family. You want results from your negotiations and you want to enter them with greater confidence while building constructive relationships. You want to negotiate more effectively, and you can…with skill development and practice. Practice of a complex task is most effective when you get on the spot coaching, so that’s what this session will offer you.
Team Experience Packages (Groups of 10)
Please contact Samantha Schumyn – Samantha@Learn2.com (Tel: 416.410.6434 x 220) to book your team experience packages.
Breakfast, lunch and all day refreshments + break. Opportunity to bring up to 3 B2L delegates at 50% off.
VIP Team Experience:
VIP breakfast with a conference speaker (based on availability), branded reserved table, group picture with keynote speaker, opportunity to bring up to 5 B2L delegates at 50% off, exclusive opportunity.
Customized Team Workshop Experience:
90-minute workshop session for your entire team to focus on a team deliverable together at the conference, customized content developed in conjunction with a WILB facilitator based on a topic or issue of relevance to your team, reserved seating, group picture with keynote speaker, conference goal planner e-book, opportunity to bring up to 5 B2L delegates at 50% off, exclusive opportunity.
Half Day/Full Day Team Facilitation Experience:
Sun, Apr 15 or Wed, Apr 18 (1/2 day = 3 hrs; full day = 6 hrs) One of Learn2’s award-winning learning programs delivered by professional facilitator, reserved seating, group picture with keynote speaker, opportunity to bring up to 5 B2L delegates at 50% off, Exclusive opportunity.
Registration Available Soon
Registration Available Soon
Registration Available Soon